Friday 1 February 2013

My Potential Mastheads..



I want to have one of these fonts for my masthead, I do not know which one I am going to choose yet as it will depend on the other fonts that I choose. I have chosen these images as they can show the cracks in the music industry, but my magazine is going to try and fix those cracks to re evaluate what genres mean what and to also cut down on the stereotyping.









The name for my magazine came from the image which can be placed on album covers which says 'Parental Advisory Explicit Content due to swearwords or references to sex or violence. I thought that this was appropriate for my magazine as many artists that will be featured in my magazine have had this label on their album before due to explicit language. Also, the word explicit can mean in detail or everything is out in the open, which i am hoping that some of my articles will be like. Also it can be seen as an explicit view/article about a live show so that you know that you will recieve all of the information and be able
                   to know what the atmosphere was like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment