Monday 4 February 2013

A Preliminary Front Cover

I decided to make a preliminary magazine using artists which were already well known so that I could focus on what poses would be best for my artists to make and what outfits would collaborate with my theme the best. Also, I wanted to decide on what colour to have my background as I am still unsure. However, I really like the use of a pastel colour as it contrasts to the dark clothes that the artists are wearing. I do not like the cut of the middle side image as I think that it needs to be a full image and I shall then be putting a border on the image and text of a different shade of blue to the background. I really like the font that I used for the artist names, however I do not like the caption to the artists names.

1 comment:

  1. The idea of looking at existing poses is a good one; I think the pastel blue is a bit strange, personally.Part of this cover looks bare, part busy. Decide which style you like. KERRANG is busy, MOJO is more minimalist, for example.

    ReplyDelete