Friday 5 April 2013

Question Four

Who would be the audience for your media product?
My audience would like most sub-genres within the rock and metal genre. They go to a lot of concerts, regularly buy music magazines and follow their favourite artists on twitter or Facebook.
My audience would mostly shop at stores which have been made by their favourite artists (e.g. Drop Dead) or the merchandise of their favourite bands. They would also stereotypically wear skinny jeans and have piercings and tattoos, and a large amount would stretch their ears (stereotypically).
The audience that I am hoping for would listen to most bands within the genre and have pretty much the same music taste as everyone else, besides a few exceptions.
The TV programmes would alter within the people within the genre as everyone is different, but many people like Big Band Theory, Friends, and Family Guy etc. Also a film which a lot of people like within the genre is Lord of the Rings / The Hobbit.
I think that people who I am hoping to be my audience would want to buy my product because of the fresh new talent that I am hoping to feature within. Also I am hoping to make a magazine which includes the audience as much as possible, allowing them to do reviews and voice their opinions as well as choosing who can be in the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment